Search for upcoming AP Calculus AB workshops
Search for upcoming AP Calculus BC workshops
During this training you will explore the mathematical practices for AP Calculus (MPACs) and the components of the curriculum framework. You will learn activities that organize the course content in order to develop students’ proficiencies in the skills identified by the curriculum framework.
After attending this workshop, you will be able to:
- Identify the skills students will need in order to be successful in the AP Calculus course and on the exam.
- Align your curriculum with the components of the curriculum framework, including the big ideas, enduring understandings, learning objectives, and essential knowledge.
- Implement formative assessment strategies that can gauge student understanding during the learning process and inform next steps for instruction.
- Make equitable access a guiding principle in designing instruction.
Workshop materials provided
You will receive a copy of the Workshop Handbook and additional resources such as:
- The AP Calculus AB and AP Calculus BC Course and Exam Description
- AP Course Audit information
- AP Calculus AB and AP Calculus BC Practice Exams
- Sample Responses from the AP Calculus AB and the AP Calculus BC Practice Exams