After attending this workshop, you will be able to:
- Align your instruction with the goals of the AP Art History course.
- Identify the skills and knowledge that the exam will assess, and identify the tasks and materials for which students might need more preparation.
- Draft a syllabus that meets the curricular requirements for the course.
- Make equitable access a guiding principle in designing instruction.
Workshop materials provided
You will receive a copy of the Workshop Handbook, and additional resources such as:
- AP Art History Course and Exam Description
- AP Art History Practice Exam
- Sample Responses from the AP Art History Practice Exam
- AP Art History Exam free-response materials (student samples, scoring guidelines, and commentary)