Organizing Your AP® Exam Administration: A Workshop for AP Coordinators
We offer a workshop just for Coordinators, which provides you with the tools to effectively and successfully coordinate their schools’ AP program and exams.
These full-day workshops are designed to help new and experienced Coordinators learn how to efficiently and successfully manage their schools’ AP programs.
In this workshop, you will have the chance to exchange best practices and learn new ways to handle the responsibilities of coordinating an AP program. You are encouraged to bring and share materials you use to help organize your program.
After this workshop, you will be able to:
- Order AP Exams
- Conduct preadministration sessions
- Train proctors
- Arrange off-site testing
- Administer exams to students with disabilities
- Participate in the AP Course Audit
- Administer exams that require audio or video equipment
- Maintain exam security
- Arrange late testing
- Handle testing incidents and disruptions
- Return AP Exams and calculate your school’s invoice online