Share Your Thoughts on the Future of AP Microeconomics
AP Microeconomics is undergoing review, and we're sharing draft course materials that outline proposed improvements to the course that, if implemented, would launch several years from now, at the earliest. To ensure they present a balanced view, we're asking for your feedback by September 11, 2015.
Welcome, AP teachers! Here you'll find resources for teaching AP Microeconomics, including engaging instructional materials, sample exam questions, and current course information.
Essential Course Resources
AP Microeconomics Course Description,
Effective Fall 2012
Course Overview (.pdf/755KB) | Full Course Description (.pdf/622K)
- AP Economics Teacher's Guide (.pdf/912KB)
Other Core Resources
- AP Microeconomics Frequently Asked Questions
- AP Microeconomics Development Committee
- AP Microeconomics Course Perspective
Exam Information and Resources
- AP Microeconomics Exam Information
- Free 1995 AP Microeconomics Released Exam
- Free AP Microeconomics Practice Exam
- AP Microeconomics Exam Tips
- Multiple Choice Section Scoring Change
AP Course Audit Information
From the College Board
From Your AP Colleagues
Development Committee Corner
Course Content — Related Articles
Reviews of Teaching Resources
There are currently more than 250 reviews of teaching resources, including textbooks, Web sites, software, and more, in the Teachers' Resources area. Each review describes the resource and suggests ways it might be used in the classroom.
- June — August: AP Summer Institutes are offered for AP Microeconomics. These workshops, at different sites throughout the country, will provide an in-depth look at the course and exam.
- September — April: One-day Professional Development Workshops are offered for AP Microeconomics.
- To locate upcoming workshops and Summer Institutes and register, visit AP Central Professional Development.