Welcome, AP teachers! Here you'll find resources for teaching AP Macroeconomics, including engaging instructional materials, sample exam questions, and current course information.
Essential Course Resources
- AP Macroeconomics Course and Exam Description, Effective Fall 2012
- Course Overview (.pdf/389K) | Full Course Description (.pdf622K)
- AP Economics Teacher's Guide (.pdf/912KB)
Other Core Resources
- AP Macroeconomics Frequently Asked Questions
- AP Macroeconomics Development Committee
- AP Macroeconomics Course Perspective
AP Exam Information and Resources
- AP Macroeconomics Exam Information
- Free 1995 AP Macroeconomics Released Exam
- Free AP Macroeconomics Practice Exam
- AP Macroeconomics Exam Tips
- Multiple Choice Section Scoring Change
AP Course Audit Information
From the College Board
Development Committee Corner
From Your AP Colleagues
Course Content — Related Articles
Reviews of Teaching Resources
There are currently more than 250 reviews of teaching resources, including textbooks, Web sites, software, and more, in the Teachers' Resources area. Each review describes the resource and suggests ways it might be used in the classroom.
- June — August: AP Summer Institutes are offered for AP Macroeconomics. These workshops, at different sites throughout the country, will provide an in-depth look at the course and exam.
- September — April: One-day Professional Development Workshops are offered for AP Macroeconomics.
- To locate upcoming workshops and Summer Institutes and register, visit AP Central Professional Development.