Each of the following programs is led by experienced instructors and offered worldwide.
There are one- and two-day workshops perfect for all educator levels:
- New AP teachers in the process of developing or refining an AP course.
- Experienced AP teachers seeking to learn new strategies and share best practices.
- K–12 teachers who want to be equipped with the Pre-AP strategies needed to engage students in high-level learning.
- Administrators and AP Coordinators interested in establishing an AP program, building Vertical Teams, and organizing an exam administration.
AP Summer Institutes
College Board-endorsed AP Summer Institutes have signed an agreement with the College Board to ensure quality and consistency among the locations. These courses are always led by College Board–endorsed consultants and provide College Board materials to each participant.
- Teachers of AP Capstone courses — AP Seminar and AP Research — are required to complete specific training. Learn more.
Download Official Catalogs and Forms
Fees, Credits, and Deadlines
Find out about Fees and Deadlines, Summer Institute Scholarships, and earning CEU Credits.
For more information about Summer Institute Scholarships, see the Frequently Asked Questions.
Register for a Workshop or Summer Institute
Use this search tool and follow the instructions on the individual pages to register for a workshop or summer institute. Register three weeks in advance of an in-person workshop to receive the early bird discount. Learn the important terms relating to Workshops and Summer Institutes.